[rt-users] Trying to fix my problems, anyone can help me

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Mon Apr 29 19:40:55 EDT 2002

I'm somewhat new to the list, but not to RT,
I'm sorry you haven't recieved the response you were looking for.
If you would like you may ask your questions of me and I can see what I can
do.
As far as dates/times/sizes of files in the rt2/lib/RT directory, what makes
you ask about this? (Just trying to get some background)

Regards,

-Michael