[rt-users] LDAP authentication

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Apr 30 03:55:46 EDT 2002

"V S R A, Prasad (Prasad)" wrote:

> [...]

The easiest way is to implement ldap authentication on the web server side and
set $WebExternalAuth to a defined value. Since I answered this question a few
times the last week, I think I am going to write a FAQ.

But, to answer Your question, you could write a perl script using the
Perl::LDAP module and try to shove it into RT itself (or run it as an
extension of the web server via mod_perl - but then You can use mod_auth_ldap
as well), but I think that would be overkill.

Regards,
	Harald
--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com