[rt-users] debian mysql or postgresql docs

Theodore Knab tknab2 at washcoll.edu
Thu Aug 1 15:11:58 EDT 2002

I am having trouble installing request-tracker.

Someone here recommended a Windows thing called Heat, but I would rather
maintain RT.

Now, I am setting up a demo. I am stuck on the SQL part.

The only database I have ever setup is an Open LDAP database, which is
different than sql.

I have been reading through the RH 7.2 step by step guide, by Gary Leong,
but I am using Debian Woody(stable).

Is there any Debian specific documentation for both a sql and
request-tracker newbie ?

I want to learn more about mysql, so please don't recommend webadmin.

Theodore Knab
Washington College
Chestertown, Maryland, USA
[Linux] Systems Engineer