[rt-users] Message Attachments not being delivered

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Aug 1 19:29:12 EDT 2002

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

> Robert Spier wrote:
>
> > There is an Action in http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/ called
> > NotifyWithAttachment that will let you pass them on.  It may need some
> > custom tweaking for your particular needs - I know I've modified it
> > substantially for my needs.
>
> What fun.
>
> OK, I'm browsing the docs at fsck.com and I can't find the part about
> installing new Actions... I remember seeing it, but I can't find it. Ontop of
> that, the readme that comes with NotifyWithAttachement contains NO install or
> usage instructions. Yeah.

In general, the contrib stuff comes with a basic 'this is something I've
quickly hacked up for my installation, this is what it does, heres the
perl-library.pm file, heres the insert script, have fun'.  Its assumed
that if you're looking at Contrib stuff, you have followed enough of the
rt-devel list to nderstand where they go.

You may find http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/factoid.html?id=133 useful n giving
a brief overview of where to put the basics, and
http://www.fsck.com/rtfm/factoid.html?id=138 for even more gory details.

If its not in RT/FM, we can put it there.  Heck, I should write a book on
this ;)

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security