[rt-users] Message Attachments not being delivered

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Aug 2 04:34:46 EDT 2002

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

> Bruce, you've been really helpful. I have one more question...
>
> I copied the pm file into the Action directory, and I ran the perl script and
> it said it created 13 ScripActions successfully.

( Well, it created ScripAction #13 )

> When I go into RT though, I'm assuming what I want to do is "Modify Global
> Scripts" and add
> Condition: OnComment
> Do: NotifyWithAttachment
> Template: Correspondence
>
> Unfortunately "NotifyWithAttachment" isn't one of the options there.... So I'm
> quite confused. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

The name supplied in the insert_action script creates
'NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach'.  You probably want to be using
'OnCorrespond' as well.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security