[rt-users] Crippling database performace

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Mon Aug 5 21:07:22 EDT 2002

Help! mysql is running like a dog every time RT performs this query:

SELECT DISTINCT main.* FROM Tickets main, Watchers Watchers_1  LEFT JOIN
Users as Users_2  ON  Watch

When would RT do this? How can I make this faster?

Mysql shows:

State: Copying to tmp table

I really don't understand enough about RT or mysql to fix this by
myself....

--
Teo de Hesselle,                                      It's nice to be loved,
Unix Systems Administrator,                          but there's a lot to be