[rt-users] disable user creation

Michael Goldman mgoldman at engineering-geeks.net
Tue Aug 6 11:55:46 EDT 2002

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been able to find a way to disable
the creation of a user when they submit a ticket or just in general. We
recieve a lot of out side e-mail but do not want to allow them access to
the system at all. Also this will help keep the users table smaller for
our purposes. Using the newest release of rt 2.0.14 I believe

Thank you,

---------
Michael Goldman
Advanced Services
Charter Communications

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
material from all computers."