[rt-users] Bug/problem in 2.0.14 with PerlFreshRestart!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Wed Aug 7 06:55:45 EDT 2002

Hi!

I installed last weekend, 2.0.14 and Mason1.1201 and get a lot
of troubles. The problem is that i couldn´t authentificate in
RT, if I turned off "PerlFreshRestart".

I get the login mask, but after
submit, nothings happend, not even a message about incorrect
password/login

If I enable it, i come into trouble with my installation. I run two
independant RT installations on the machine. But when I turn on
"PerlFreshRestart" the second instance, shows an error message and in
the log I could read

This works in 2.0.13 with Mason 1.05. My quick solution was to downgrade
to Mason 1.0.5.

Something I don´t understand is that when I installed Mason1.1201
and run the CPAN-Shell and let me show with r all outdated modeules,
there was Mason::Apache::Handler, when I tried to force the install, the
CPAN module automically downgrades to Mason1.0.5

bye
--
Sven Sternberger                     Tel.: +49 (0) 40 8998 4397
Desy                                 Email: sven.sternberger at desy.de
Notkestr. 85
D-22607 Hamburg