[rt-users] having trouble logging into RT system

Crazy Diamond iypoon at mail.com
Wed Aug 7 13:52:15 EDT 2002

Who is the default user/administrator for the RT system? I think i might have screwed something up when i didn't initially provide a password for rt_user during the makefile install.  And is there any way to fix it by manually adding a new user to the database?

Also, does anyone have a demo of RT up that people can take a look at? I actually want to see if installing this pain in the arse is actually worth it :) (looks real nice in the screenshots though)
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.