[rt-users] Better error message for denied postings

Crazy Diamond iypoon at mail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:01:35 EDT 2002

Unfortunately root/password doesn't work as a username/password either :(  Know any way to fix this?  You're talking about the RT login webpage right?

The fact that i can access the RT system via web means that my mysql database is working correctly right?

Thanks for the help guys, still struggling, but it looks like my blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it!