[rt-users] OSX Server

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 7 19:36:41 EDT 2002

I run RT on Mac OS X. RT 2.0 needs to be installed on a UFS partition.
(MacOS's native filesystem is case preserving but not case sensitive)
You don't need to use fink, but I'd strongly recommend that you use FastCGI,
rather than mod_perl. For now, apache2 is right out.

»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.