[rt-users] Help in installing RT 2.0.14 on Linux 7.0

Jimit Ladha jimit at winvision.net
Thu Aug 1 20:58:19 EDT 2002

Hi All,
I was installing RT RT 2.0.14 on a linux 7.0 and am getting this weird
error which i
am not able to over come...
the error when i try to start the httpd demon is

[Thu Aug  1 18:13:04 2002] [error] The Parser module is no longer a part
of HTML
::Mason.  Please see the Lexer and Compiler modules, its replacements.

Syntax error on line 1000 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
The Parser module is no longer a part of HTML::Mason.  Please see the
Lexer and
Compiler modules, its replacements.

./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

please let me know if there is anything i am doing wrong...

i have tested the installation and have installed mod_perl
Embedded Perl version v5.6.1 for Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_perl/1.27
which is working......

i would really appreciate ur response and help..

thanx in advance....

Jimit