[rt-users] requestor-mode web interface?

Josh Richards jrichard at digitalwest.net
Fri Aug 9 17:08:08 EDT 2002

* Mike Barrett <mike at daboyz.org> [20020809 13:50]:
> Another question:  How do I get to the requestor-mode web interface?  In
> the install docs it mentions it, and I've given the Requestor group the
> 'ShowTicket' rights, but I'm not certain how to let requestors see the
> tickets.
>
> Do they need to have accounts in the system, or is just sending in a ticket
> enough?

If you create a user (or assign a password to a user that has sent in a
ticket) and make sure that "Let this user be granted rights" is _not_
checked in the Modify User screen then a default SelfService requestor
screen comes up that lets people view their open & closed tickets along
with create new ones.

-jr

--
Josh Richards <jrichard@{ digitalwest.net, geekresearch.com, cubicle.net }>
Digital West Networks, Inc. - "Making Internet Business Better"