[rt-users] Who is a requestor?

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Mon Aug 12 11:27:17 EDT 2002

* Odhiambo Washington <wash at wananchi.biz> [20020806 13:30]: wrote:

> Hello rt-users,
>

> At the risk of being called stupid, let me ask a question:
>
> Why is someone who submits/creates a ticket via e-mail treated differently than
> one who logs in via web UI in the context of a "requestor"?
>
> The situation I am looking at is this scrip:
>
> OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
>

> I am trying to look for a way in which when a user creates a ticket via the web UI,
> s/he should either
>
> 1. Be made to "Own" the ticket automatically, or
>
> 2. Be sent a Notify that s/he has a ticket (stupid, because they know it already)

I have a clue now, only need enlightenment as to what I could have broken during the
change from 2.0.13 to 2.0.14 ... http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/RT2/

I still cannot pin this down.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
						 --from a /. post

++
``That Ariel Sharon. Boy, he sure is controversial.
  Most Western countries would have to have a military coup
  before they enjoyed a leader of that caliber.'' (Sydney Webb)