[rt-users] Features Question

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon Aug 12 15:11:18 EDT 2002

We'd like to have two different people "Assigned" to a ticket -- a
business analyst and an "owner". (e.g., the business analyst would be
following the progress of a ticket, throughout the ticket's life cycle
of being owned by developers, bugtesters, etc.)

Anyone have any experience doing something like this? The B.A. would
have tickets that they "own" just as much as the owner owns them.

Seems like this has to be something someone else has needed (or came up
with a decent work-around for), but I don't really see any easy way of
achieving it.

Cheers,