[rt-users] Message Attachments not being delivered

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Tue Aug 13 14:25:45 EDT 2002

As I was following this thread, I got a request from a user for the
ability to send attachments out with replies to tickets. Lucky me, I
grabbed the NotifyWithAttachment scrip action and got it installed. All
was working well until another user tried to send out a .pdf with a
reply. For some reason pdf files are not getting sent out with the
reply. I've tested things, and this looks to be the only file type
having a problem. Word docs, excel spreadsheets, text files etc, etc
work. Is there something I need to add to the code in order to have
pdf's get sent out with replies?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein