[rt-users] Bcc-ing queue watchers

Erwin Blekkenhorst erwin at bluedome.net
Fri Aug 16 10:59:15 EDT 2002

I'd like to reconfigure the default queue watchers from being Cc-ed to being
Bcc-ed. The thing is that I want the watchers to be able to see who's being
Cc-ed by our customers opening a ticket but I don't want the customer to see
the watchers' addresses in the email headers. Customers tend to group-reply
or even use the watcher's address for direct correspondence rather than using
rt's correspondence address (yeah customers are stupid.. ;).

It probably needs some changes in Notify.pm but before I start breaking things
I'd like to know if anyone has already done this...

Lots of TIA

Regards,

Erwin