[rt-users] Can Anyone Help me Out.

Smylers smylers at gbdirect.co.uk
Sat Aug 17 18:06:26 EDT 2002

maniezhilan wrote:

> 2. In Comment Option, when I choose Comments not send to Requestor it
> Sends a mail to Requestor.

That's because you've got this scrip:

>       OnComment NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach with template AdminComment

It's traditional not to mail comments to all watchers, since that
includes the requestors.

> 3.  When Ticket is assigned to a Watcher, RT doesn't sends a mail to
> either Requestor or Watchers.

You don't have a scrip depending on such a condition.  OnOwnerChange is
around somewhere; something similar could presumably be knocked together
for other watchers (if indeed it hasn't already).

Smylers
--
GBdirect
http://www.gbdirect.co.uk/