[rt-users] rt2stats - patch

Janne Pirkkanen jp at oppipoika.net
Mon Aug 19 13:08:21 EDT 2002

Hi,

We are in need of statistics package and I'm interested in helping
with it. Do you have it somewhere available?

Janne
jp at oppipoika.net

> maybe we can work on that topic together, cause I already made a
statistics package, which integrates in our local extended RT2
Version. The only thing that it has in common with the rt2stats
Package is, that i have stolen some of the ideas. What I have at the
moment is: