[rt-users] Re: WSF Migration [T20020820007D]

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Aug 20 05:24:10 EDT 2002

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 WSFSupport1 at BizLand-Inc.com wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:02:37 GMT
> From: WSFSupport1 at BizLand-Inc.com
> To: bruce_campbell at ripe.net
> Subject: WSF Migration [T20020820007D]
>
> We received your message on 8/20/02 at 5:02:37 AM regarding your e-mail
> titled: Re: [rt-users] Help... Lost my Attachments.. Your message has
> been assigned a tracking number of T20020820007D. Should you need to
> contact us regarding your original message, please refer to this
> tracking number.

Please do not subscribe ticketing systems with auto-replies enabled to
mailing lists.  It is extremely irritating to receive such mails.

Please either switch off the auto-reply, or subscribe under a different
address.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security