[rt-users] GetLDAPUser?

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Tue Aug 20 11:01:42 EDT 2002

Hey all,

I've been wanting to do what everyone else on this list seems to be doing -- that is, using external LDAP authentication with RT, so we can have a unified login for people.  (we're eventually going to look into portal servers, so feel free to e-mail me off-list with your personal experiences with portal servers if you'd like to).

Anyway , I see this neat function/script in the contrib directory, called GetLDAPUser, but I have no idea where to put it to get it to work.  Searching the archives and google for GetLDAPUser gives me very little information.

thanx!

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group