[rt-users] Mantis

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Tue Aug 20 13:14:42 EDT 2002

Hmmm...Well, I logged in as viewer/viewer and the intro page is quick,
but did you happen to click on "View Bugs" in either IE 5.5 or Netscape
6.2? Don't know about Mozilla, but that style sheet takes a
realllllllllly long time to load. 15 seconds in IE and 18.777 seconds in
Netscape (as it said on the status bar).

O-                        ~ARK