[rt-users] installation problem

Kazu Kimura kazu at kmn.co.jp
Wed Aug 21 00:59:53 EDT 2002

All,

I am still having problem with rt2 installation as follows.

<Quote start>
Congratulations. RT has been upgraded. You should now check-over
/opt/rt2/etc/config.pm for any necessary site customization. Additionally,
you should update RT's system database objects by running
           /opt/rt2/etc/insertdata <version>
where <version> is the version of RT you're upgrading from.
/usr/bin/perl -I//opt/rt2/etc -I//opt/rt2/lib //opt/rt2/etc/insertdata
Can't locate object method "new" via package "RT::Handle" at
//opt/rt2/etc/inser
tdata line 26.
*** Error code 255

Stop in /usr/home/kazu/rt-2-0-14.