[rt-users] Keywords in queue listings again

billp billp at wjp.net
Wed Aug 21 21:02:16 EDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 05:44:50PM -0700, billp wrote:
> Yup, that was the additional mod I was looking for.  Looks great.
>
> Only caveat: If your keyword can have multiple selections, it will
> only display one of them in the queue listing.  Fortunately, all
> KeywordSelects I want to display are single select only.

Second caveat: It works for any number of KeywordSelects, however,
it only is useful for GLOBAL Keywords.  Meaning if you have the
same KeywordSelect name in multiple queues, you can only specify
a single one of them in the queue listing.  (So if you have a
"customer" keyword in two different queues, you can really only
specify one of them in the queue listing -- that column for the
tickets that are in the 2nd queue will still show as blank.)

bill