[rt-users] Core::time() error

Adrian McCray admccray at thespring.org
Thu Aug 22 10:09:36 EDT 2002

When installing RT 2-0-14, on a RH 7.3 system, every thing went fine.
During the HTML::Mason install I received the following error.

Ambiguous call resolved as CORE::time(), qualify as such or use & at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Exception/Class.pm line 226.

upon forcing Mason to install, everything worked fine.  However when
I start up Apache, it still reports that error before Apache loads.

I have searched the masonHQ archives, deja, google, and RT with no
success.  I looked at the class.pm file and this is the offending
line

	$self->{time} = time();

it seems like a somewhat benign message,  but nonethelsss, it still
indicates something unexpected.

Any clues?

Adrian McCray