[rt-users] Automatic resolve on e-mail reply

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Aug 22 22:10:41 EDT 2002

M B Norton wrote:
> I'm currently setting up RT and wondered if the following was possible..
> when an AdminCC replies I want the ticket to be automatically resolved and
> removed from the queue.
>
> If a scrip is needed to implement this, does anybody have this done
> already?

This should be fairly trivial... off the top of my head
(and all untested, take note!)

OnCorrespOut ResolveTicket with template Blank

====================================
package RT::Condition::OnCorrespOut;
require RT::Condition::Generic;
@ISA = qw(RT::Condition::Generic);

sub IsApplicable {
    my $self = shift;
    return($self->TransactionObj->Type eq 'Correspond' && !$self->IsInbound);
}
1;
====================================
package RT::Action::ResolveTicket;