[rt-users] More problems with attachments

Phil Dibowitz phil at streamexchange.com
Fri Aug 23 00:29:58 EDT 2002

So as most of you know about 2 weeks ago I installed the "Notify With
Attachment" scrip into RT2. ANd I swear I saw attachments work. But I've just
been informed they don't. ANd I tried it, and once again, they don't get
delivered.

My Global Scripts look like this:
Global Scrips
OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchersWithAttach with template Correspondence

And I changed the "Mime version" thing in the NotifyWithAttach.pm that someone
posted. Mine looks like this:

   while (my $message=$attachments->Next) {
       next unless ($message->Content);

       my $fname = $message->Filename;
       $fname =~ s/.*(\\|\/)//g;
       $RT::Logger->debug("$self: Adding attachment $fname.\n");

       $self->TemplateObj->MIMEObj->attach(Data => $message->Content,
                                           Type => $message->ContentType,
                                           Encoding => "base64",
                                           Description => $fname,
                                           Disposisiton => "attachment",
                                           Filename => $fname);

       $self->TemplateObj->MIMEObj->head->replace('MIME-Version','1.0');

   }

   return 1;
}

# }}}