[rt-users] Newbie new install can't login as root.

Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer - danielf at supportteam.net
Fri Aug 23 12:28:08 EDT 2002

okay I have a change here. I messed around with some of the file perms and now
I get an error on the web UI that I have the wrong user name or password for
the root user. I tried password as the pass even though I changed it on the
command line like the manule suggests.

--
Thanks
danielf at cihost.com
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.