[rt-users] php & mod_perl = seg faults?

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Sun Aug 25 12:02:06 EDT 2002

Changes are that it's more a mod_perl thing, than a mod_perl/PHP thing.
mod_perl makes Apache segfault like crazy if you run it as a DSO, I
believe.

Nonetheless, a good mantra might be, "when in doubt, run RT on a
separate port." :) Using mod_proxy works, but it is more resource
intensive than setting a simple Redirect in httpd.conf.

O-                        ~ARK