[rt-users] Sorting order

Rehan van der Merwe rehan at nha.co.za
Mon Aug 26 03:48:18 EDT 2002

I have had a strange occurrence:

I did a new search for new & open tickets in a queue with the ordering left on the default "id - ascending".
I found that the order was not consistent and some tickets were not there.  I was unable though to simulate the occurrence again, so I cannot say exactly what I did, though I am sure I did a standard search and judging from the search criteria and the results page itself (apart from the actual results), it seemed correct and normal.

Has anyone had the same problem?  Or did an unidentified user error creep in?

Regards,

Rehan van der Merwe
Neil Harvey & Associates (Pty) Ltd
http://www.nha.co.za