[rt-users] Installing Apache::GD::Graph...

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Mon Aug 26 10:21:18 EDT 2002

James L. Harrison wrote:

> [...]

As 'official mainatainer' of the statistics package, I would recommend
trying out a 'force install' on the breaking packages, just o get it
working. chances are it will break a lot of stuff nonetheless, but it
basically worked out for me.

Regards,
	Harald

PS: Yes, I am working a bit on the statistics package, but it is nothing to
be released yet. No, I don't know anything about the GD stuff, which is
complicating matters.

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com