[rt-users] "nag"

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Aug 27 15:33:33 EDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> Anyone using "nag" in real life and willing to share his expolits??

I'm using a home-brew wraparound our version of the cli queue display
(foreach knownadmincc ; do showqueue for_this_admincc | mail admincc ;
done), and it generally seems to work in preventing rampant
non-action-ness of stuff.

Its a local policy thing really, ensuring that people actually do followup
on the nag/whatever reminder mails that they receive.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security