[rt-users] CC not working when I create ticket...

Andy Coates andy at bribed.net
Wed Aug 28 07:19:40 EDT 2002

> I got your suggestion, but this needs a script with "OnCreate
> AutoReplyToRequestors with templet Autoreply", doesn't it ? I
> dont want my
> requestors to get auto-replies.

It does need that Scrip, yes - sorry I thought you wanted that
originally but it failed for you.

> But I suppose it could be added to some other file, but the
> question is which
> one :)

I'm a little confused.  You don't want requestors to get OnCreate's,
just Cc's?

That's a little perculiar, can't imagine a scenario where you'd use that
:-)

If anywhere, I'd be guessing it's the OnCreate Scrip which isn't
gathering the Cc (or at that point the Cc isn't available to it yet).
I'll have a peek if I have time, but that's going a bit further into RT
than I'd like ;-)

Andy.