[rt-users] Automatic resolve on e-mail reply

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Aug 29 02:12:57 EDT 2002

Bruce Campbell wrote:
> > OnCorrespOut ResolveTicket with template Blank
>
> Result is still indeterminate if used from the WebUI, as the WebUI also
> sets several status variables.

Indeed. While I'm not interested enough to come up with a patch
to fix this, I did post one to rt-users to work around a similar
problem with AutoTake on June 1 2002; that would probably make a
pretty good basis for a new patch to address this issue. Search
The Friendly Archives. :-)
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630