[rt-users] LDAP Authentication, Redux

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Mon Dec 2 17:56:34 EST 2002

I think what you're missing is enabling $WebExternalAuth in the config.pm
and then having apache perform basic auth with the LDAP backend via such
modules as Apache::AuthenLDAP and Apache::AuthzLDAP (I'd toss
Apache::AuthenCache and Apache::AuthzCache around them, though).

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Technology Leader