[rt-users] Template tags?

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Dec 4 19:24:18 EST 2002

Lynoure Rajam?ki wrote:
> Is somewhere a document which explains the tags (e.g. $Ticket->Subject )
> available for making a template?

No, but perhaps there should be a pointer. :-)

$Ticket refers to the RT::Ticket object for the current ticket.
``man RT::Ticket'' should give you an idea of all the methods
accessible via that object (of which Subject is one.)

> I'm trying to find a way to quote original request text (the one that
> came from the requestor through e-mail) or further correspondence text
> when corresponding with the requestor.

You want something like

{$Ticket->Transactions->First->Content()}

in this case.
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630