[rt-users] Seeing replies from users

Steffen Nissen sn at yellowbase.dk
Thu Dec 5 15:26:53 EST 2002

> SN> Is there any way of seeing on the "search" view who have changed the
> SN> ticket last?
>
> when you respond and are waiting for a reply (which may never come),
> mark the ticket "resolved".  RT will re-open it when the person
> finally responds.  I'm not sure if using the "stalled" state will
> accomplish this too.

I do use this option with some tickets, but the problem is that I have
several tickets, that I NEED a reply on. Eg. (A owes us money, we send
out an automated request for the money. The user answers "I can't pay
because ..". Then we reply the user.). This ticket is still open, and we
need to take care of the problem if the user does not reply.

So you see we have open tickets, where we await replies that may never
come, and we do not want to look at the history of all of these tickets
in order to see who have replied.

Regards Steffen