[rt-users] Multiple TAGs?

Andy Coates andy at bribed.net
Mon Dec 9 07:55:38 EST 2002

Hey,

I had a look through the archives but I think "tag" is a common word for
something else, so couldn't find what I'm looking for...

Is it possible/has anyone ever managed, to use multiple subject "tags"
in an RT installation?  In the config you set $rtname and its then used
whenever an email is sent out, i.e. "[TAG #xxx] Subject".

I was hoping you could change the tag on a dynamic basis, e.g. for queue
FOO it would be [FOO #xxx], or queue BAR would be [BAR #xxx].  To set
such a tag, an extra field could be stored within the Queue properties,
and so on.

Has this already been attempted?  Or is there a flaw which won't let you
make such mods?

Cheers,
Andy.