[rt-users] Changes to system

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Dec 9 09:11:09 EST 2002

On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Chris Mason wrote:

> 1: We are implementing RT for handling booking enquiries and general
> enquiries from tourists.

Ok.

> 2: Can we change status item from "Resolved" to "Booked" as resolved has
> no relevance to our needs?

Yes.  See lib/RT/Ticket.pm , although there are other places in the code
needing changes.

> 3: I'd love to be able to set a start number for tickets, I don't like
> starting at "#1", obviously I can do it in the database but it would be
> a neat provision in the setup.

There is no initial setting in the install Makefile for the starting
number of the tickets, so the database trick is what you'll need to make
do with ;)

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security