[rt-users] FW: CC and BCC troubles (Again)

Xavier Sudre Xavier.Sudre at vigilante.com
Tue Dec 10 06:33:27 EST 2002

Sorry last one had no subject...

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Sudre
Sent: mardi 10 décembre 2002 10:50
To: 'rt-users at lists.fsck.com'
Subject: CC and BCC troubles (Again)

Hello everybody,

Around 1 month and a half ago I asked a question about RT CC and BCC. I am surprised because since that time the CVS tree for 2.0.X had no changes. I suppose the Bug has not been fixed at this time and my question is
when it would be fixed ??

In fact it is very usefull to be able to CC or BCC any reply or comments...

Is there also anyone else in the same case or someone that found a solution ? By the past someone told me about CC and BCC sent with body and not with
headers, may be this is something to take a look at.

For information, I am using RT 2.0.15-CVS.

Regards,

--
Xavier Sudre