[rt-users] Changes to system

Harald Kollera harald.kollera at fun.de
Wed Dec 11 05:46:53 EST 2002

Hello Chris,

On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 14:44, Chris Mason wrote:

> 1: We are implementing RT for handling booking enquiries and general
> enquiries from tourists.
>
> 2: Can we change status item from "Resolved" to "Booked" as resolved has
> no relevance to our needs?
it is possible. We added "fixed" and "rejected" for our purposes.

You have to change first
/opt/rt2/lib/RT/Queue.pm:@STATUS = qw(new open stalled resolved dead);

but remember that rt updates will set this back.

Then you have to change the following pages as minimum.
html/Search/Listing.html
html/Ticket/Update.html
html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs
html/Elements/MyRequests
html/Elements/MyTickets
html/Elements/MyQueues

because the string resolved is used all over there.
Do it in a local tree, to avoid problems with updates.

Regards
Harald

--
Dr. Harald Kolléra