[rt-users] Just installed and script isn't being executed...

Mike Carroll mcarroll at permeo.com
Thu Dec 12 12:09:52 EST 2002

Hi gang,

I finally got rt installed with all necessary dependencies..  I had to
do it about 3 or 4 times but I have been able to load all the apache
modules and was able to bring up the httpd daemon without errors..

I'm using mod_perl and Apache's virtual hosts and Mason::HTML...

Anyway, when I go to the index.html page for RT, I only get the script
code to display in my browser..

I know this description is pretty vague, but it's about all I know to
give you.  I'll be happy to elaborate about specifics, but don't know
what you could want.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

--