[rt-users] Just installed and script isn't being executed... HTML::Mason problerm

Mike Carroll mcarroll at permeo.com
Fri Dec 13 11:41:13 EST 2002

So I wanted to assure that Mason was broken as I suspected..  I changed
my Virtual host to the following:

<VirtualHost 143.101.64.178>
DocumentRoot /opt/rt2/WebRT/html
ServerName rt.syl.dl.nec.com
PerlModule Apache::DBI
Alias /rt2 /opt/rt2/WebRT/html
PerlRequire /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
# Options ExecCGI
PerlSetVar MasonArgsMethod CGI
<Location /rt2>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
<Location /perl-status>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Status
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

Now I can go to http://rt.syl.dl.nec.com/perl-status and I can view a
website and it actuall tests Mason's functionality.  Everything from
here seems to work, including Mason.

I wonder why it won't execute my rt script??

Thanks again....

Mike

--
Mike Carroll