[rt-users] Resolved: Just installed and script isn't being executed... HTML::Mason problerm

Mike Carroll mcarroll at permeo.com
Fri Dec 13 12:59:25 EST 2002

I think I know why nobody answered me...  they knew if they waited long
enough, I would figure it out on my own..

Here's what I had to do to make everything work for me...

<VirtualHost rt>
DocumentRoot /opt/rt2/WebRT/html
ServerName rt.syl.dl.nec.com
PerlModule Apache::DBI
Alias /rt2 /opt/rt2/WebRT/html
PerlRequire /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt2>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
<FilesMatch "*.html">
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler RT::Mason
</FilesMatch>
<Location /perl-status>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Status
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

It was the section under FilesMatch which made it start working...

Thanks anyway, i know you were trying...  :)

Mike

--
Mike Carroll
System Administrator