[rt-users] Just installed and script isn't being executed... HTML::Mason problerm

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Fri Dec 13 12:59:25 EST 2002

* Mike Carroll <mcarroll at permeo.com> [2002-12-13 12:56]:
> I also can not log in to this page, it always gives me the error..
>
>  Method Not Allowed
>
> The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /index.html.

Apache doesn't let you post to a file, which is related to your
<FilesMatch *.html> solution from the previous mail.  You should be able
to change the <FilesMatch *.html> to <LocationMatch *.html> and have it
work (don't quote me on that, though).

(darren)

--
To me vi is Zen.  To use vi is to practice zen.
Every command is a koan.  Profound to the user,