[rt-users] RE: Re: moved to queue -> notify watcher ? (Tony Aiuto)

Steffan Vigano svigano at boothcreek.com
Fri Dec 13 15:58:52 EST 2002

Just what I was looking for... just finished implementing it but I'm
getting different results.   We also have general support queue that
catches everything and things get distributed from there.  I attached a
queue specific action to the support queue, but it's only sending emails
out when one moves from another queue into the support one, not when it
gets moved out of the support queue as your does.  Any ideas?

Thanks