[rt-users] Is it time to split rt-users?

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Fri Dec 13 17:39:33 EST 2002

I'm not certain the traffic level on rt-users warrants splitting a portion
of its traffic onto a separate list. Perhaps an etiquette request for
subscribers to prepend subject lines with one of a small set of keywords to
delineate the basic topic would be another alternative to consider? So, all
subjects would end up in the received form of "[list] [keyword] subject"
with keyword examples such as database, user management, user interface,
installation, etc. Mailing list etiquette rules could be addressed in an
RTFM article.

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore