[rt-users] Query by age

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Wed Dec 18 19:18:47 EST 2002

Chris Mason wrote:
> Is there a way to use relative times in a search, i.e., "Last Updated
> before 13 hours ago"
>
> I know this doesn't work, I tried it, but it would be useful to be able
> to bookmark a query that showed all tickets that were stale.

Dates in the search criteria are parsed using Date::Parse, which
does not understand relative times.

This would, however, be a useful thing. Anyone know of a module
which does Date::Parse type stuff but accepts relative times as
well? I don't see anything obvious on CPAN....
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630