[rt-users] TimeZone Questions...Again!

Michele Hershey mhershey at mhpcc.edu
Wed Dec 18 19:50:30 EST 2002

In one of our scripts it has been asked to include the CREATION &
RESOLUTION time.

When a call is resolved and then dead an auto message goes to the
requestor stating the call is closed and these 2 pertinent dates/times.

The SEARCH is perfect, and no complaints it is displaying in HST.
It is the dates that come out of SQL that are 10 hours off (GMT).  We
don't deal with daylight savings and would like the dates to be correct
in the data base also.  We read the previous solutions and they are not
providing this result.

The Script reads:

Ticket Created: {$Ticket->Created}       Ticket Resolved:
{$Ticket->Resolved}

Any help is apprecited,
Michele