[rt-users] RT is not sending eMail to Requestors

Joerg Herbert joerg at die-herberts.de
Sat Dec 21 12:17:47 EST 2002

Hello to all,

I have RT 2.14 installed and have the following Problem:

When I answer from the WebGUI, the answer ist put correctly in the
Database, but not send to the Requestor, according to exim Mainlog.

When I create an Ticket, an eMail is sent.

When I Reply|Resolve an ticket as Root, an eMail is send, but when I
do this as Privileged user, no eMail is send. The User has the
following rights:

 CommentOnTicket
 CreateTicket
 DeleteTicket
 ModifyTicket
 OwnTicket
 ReplyToTicket
 SeeQueue
 ShowTicket
 ShowTicketComments
 Watch
 ModifySelf

the Queue has no Extra rights. The following scrips exist:

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
OnTransaction NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction

Why can't I send this Mail as "normal" Privileged user?

TIA,

Sincerly / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jörg Herbert